24 pieces of cocoa puff biscuits
510g Nestle cream (3 cans)
1 tsp vanilla essence
Some Dulce de leche (spread 1/2 tsp on each biscuit)
- Line the cake tin with aluminium foil or glad wrap.
- Mix cream with vanilla essence till well combined.
- Smear 4-5 tablespoons of cream on the bottom to secure the biscuits.
- Place one layer of biscuits on the cream. (I used 8 pcs)
- Top with 6 tablespoons of cream. Smooth and level the cream evenly.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of dulce de leche on each biscuits and place it face down on the cream.
- Repeat step 5 and step 6 till desired height. (About 4 layers)
- Smear the last layer with more cream, about 9-10 tablespoons or more.
- Lastly, sift some cocoa powder as deco.
- Original called for 1 loaf W6.5 x L22.5 x H6cm). I just grap the only loaf tin, i have which is slightly bigger.
- I used nestle cream (pure dairy sterilised cream) weight 150g per can.
- Can change the deco to jello or chocolate ganache. (too lazy to do)
- Add dulce de leche, as i still have a can in the fridge. Will try to add cream cheese instead of nestle cream.
- Must chilled the cake overnight.
Source from: Florence blog http://wlteef.blogspot.com/2007/01/cocoa-puff-cream-cake.html with some adjustment.