These are chocolate and cream cheese cupcakes
(Makes 8 Ice-cream cone cupcakes)Ingredients:
8 pcs ice-cream cone
Cream cheese filling
- 110g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 35g caster sugar
- 1 small egg
- 90g plain flour
- 60g caster sugar
- 60g brown sugar
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 120g chocolate milk ( i used HL milk)
- 40ml melted salted butter\
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- half lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp chocolate paste ( i used vanilla essence)
- Preheat oven at 190C. Using aluminium foil cover the muffin tray and cut a cross in the hole.
- Cream cheese filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and egg mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Chocolate cupcakes: Sift together all flour and add sugar mix well. Using a bowl, mix the milk, lemon juice. lemon zest, vanilla essence and melted butter. Make a well in the dry ingredients, stir in the wet ingredient carefully and scoop into the ice-cream cone. Lastly, spoon the cream cheese mixture on it.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- Sprinkle some topping on the cupcakes or pipe some cream on top as desire.\
store the cupcakes in an air-tight container.