Previously, i baked a banana chocolate cupcakes and gave some to my sisters. The feedback was excellent and my elder sis was craving for it. So i decided to bake some to fulfill her bananas craving (monkey loves it) Ssh! Hopefully, she was not reading this! I think it the bananas that makes this cakes so moist and yummy...
Ingredients (Makes a "9 inch square tin")
200g caster sugar
200g brown sugar
250g cake flour
70g cocoa powder
11/2 tsp baking powder
11/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 Grade A eggs (70g with shell)
3 medium bananas
90 ml chocolate milk
60ml unsalted butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp banana essence
80g chocolate chips
- Whisk Ingredients A together well.
- In another large bowl, whisk Ingredients B well.
- Add Ingredients B to Ingredients A stir until combined.
- Pour into the lined and well greased tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven 180C for 45 minutes.