80g icing sugar-sifted
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
125g self-raising flour-sifted
Optional some icing sugar for dusting or put chocolate on top as deco.
- Cream butter, icing sugar, vanilla and salt until just combined.
- Add in self-raising flour, cornflour and mix until a soft pliable is formed.
- Scoop dough into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and piple out rosettes onto a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven 165C for 15 mins or until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack and store in air tight containers.