Makes a 18cm round tin
- 113g Oreo cookies (cream remove and crushed)
- 53g unsalted butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 60g sugar
- 15g cornflour
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon zest (grated)
- 90g mango puree
- 2 small eggs
- 80g whipping cream (i used diary cream)
- 1 mango (i omit)
- 300g whipping cream (whipped, remove 80g for deco)
- 180g mango puree
- gelatin 13g
- water 30ml
- some melted chocolate to deco
- 5 tbsp mango puree to deco
- Crushed Oreo cookies and mix with melted butter, press firmly and put into fridge for 15 mins until firm.
- Cream (A) until smooth.
- Add (B) mix until well blended.
- Add (C) one at a time and cream until smooth.
- Follow by adding in the (D) and cream until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the Oreo cookies base.
- Steam bake at 160C for 60 mins or until firm.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Put water, gelatin, mango puree and bring to boil till gelatin dissolved. Set aside to slightly cool.
- Whip the whipping cream and add the slightly cool mixture in. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mousse into the cool cheesecake and fridge for 1 hour.
- Unmould carefully and pipe the whipped cream on the cake top as desire.
- Add some melted chocolate deco and spoon the mango puree carefully on the middle of the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 5 hours or over night. Serve chilled.
Here I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #5 : Fruity March (March 2011) hosted by Jess of Bakericious.