Makes 8 pieces
140g unsalted butter (room temperature)
1/4 tsp salt
140g maple syrup
11/2 tbsp caster sugar
1 large egg
110g plain flour
20g corn flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
80g walnuts (roasted and chopped)
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Sift flour, baking soda.
- Cream butter, salt and maple syrup until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the egg.
- Fold in the flour until combined.
- Lastly add in the chopped walnuts and mix well.
- Fill the paper cup 80% full.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 mins.
Notes: I did some changes to the original recipes.