Angel Clip Art
Just a short posting... Having been feeling so sick recently, that left me with no mood to bake. Everyday wakes up telling myself. Oh! dear the deadline is reaching. In fact, i have been sourcing around the website, when i glance upon this and i felt in love with it and decided to give it a try. But i was just too sluggish. I am submitting this to: Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) http://needmorenoms.blogspot.com/2011/04/aspiring-bakers-6-say-cheese-april-2011.html
-1 block of cream cheese (250g, room temperature)
- small packet of chocolate Oreo (i used 51/2 packet/ 16 pieces and crush finely together with the Oreo cream)
- some chocolate or candy melt
- some topping to sprinkle
- Crush the whole Oreo with the cream together or pulse it finely in the blender.
- Add in the soften cream cheese and mix well until incorporated.
- Using a melon scoop/small ice-cream scoop, scoop and roll into balls place on a tray lined with baking sheet and send in the fridge to chill for 30 mins.
- Melt chocolate/candy melt of your choice and dip the lollipop stick into the chocolate and poke it in the Oreo cheese balls.
- Put all pops back into the fridge for 15 mins to firm it.
- Melt another candy melt until smooth and dip in the top of the Oreo cheese balls.
- Sprinkle some topping on top quickly.
- Take 3 pops at a time to dip the chocolate coating, as the pops melt very fast.
- Can used black and white chocolate or only black chocolate to do all coating.
- I used yakult straw to replace the lollipop stick, coz i was too sick to leave the house to purchase some.
- After coating the pops with chocolate twist and tap lightly to remove excess chocolate, but must work fast to prevent chocolate from harden.
- I was plain to lazy to sprinkle the topping, i just dip the pops into the topping and tap lightly.