I gave 2 to my sis and the feed back was excellent. I prefer to eat it cold from fridge and top it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Ooh! Gosh! It taste heavenly for a humid day.
Makes 12 pieces
- 120g fine sugar
- 80g brown sugar
- 122g plain flour
- 38g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 grade A egg
- 3 medium (banana mashed)
- 120ml water
- 60ml chocolate milk ( i used HL)
- 60ml melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp banana essence (optional)
- 80g chocolate chips (optional can use chopped walnuts/any nuts of your choice/ raisin)
- some roasted walnuts for deco
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, add salt, sugar and chocolate chip mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add mashed bananas, water, milk, vanilla extract, banana essence and melted butter.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, stir in the well ingredients till combined.
- Scoop mixture into the muffin cup 80% full and bake for 20 mins until cooked. (Do not over bake or else cupcakes will be dry)
Mouse Clip Art