220g self raising flour
250ml UHT chocolate milk
100g melted butter
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp vanilla essence or coffee essence
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar cream with a whisk.
- Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Add flour and milk, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tray lined with paper muffin cups up to 1/3 full.
- Drop some chocolate chips on the middle part.
- Baked at 170c for 25 mins.
NotesPut in the middle rack. Preheated oven at 170c for 20 mins, bake 170c for 25 mins.