63g shortening / Lard (Crisco)
100g Plain flour
75g Roasted peanuts (grinded)
63g Icing sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla essence
1 Egg Yolk (for glazing)
Some halved peanuts for decoration (optional)
- Roasted the peanuts and remove the shell. Grind them into powder.
- Sift all flour, add in grinded peanut powder and vanilla essence.
- Mix in the shortening until dough form. If the dough is too dry add more shortening 10g at a time.
- Divide the dough into 6g or 8g and roll them into ball gently.
- Press a tiny hole and glaze them with egg yolk.
- Bake at a preheated oven 180C for 15-20 mins till crispy and golden brown.
- Handle carefully the cookies is very fragile.
bind them without wrinkles. The picture display is 8g, i weigh them individually.