Feeling so exhausted recently i decided to do some chocolaty stuff to boost my energy level and clear some stock in my cupboard. Here is a quick post of the recipes.
Ingredients: ("8 inch" square tin)
18 pieces of Marie biscuits
140ml UHT whipping cream
350g cooking chocolate
1 tbsp butter
- Heat cream in double-boiler and add in chocolate and butter. Stir until chocolate has melted.
- Leave to cool slightly before pouring in the cake tin.
- Divide into 3 portion.
- Spread evenly on the base of a fully grease and lined cake tin.
- Place the Marie biscuit 3 by 3, total 9 pieces.
- Using the 2nd portion of chocolate spread evenly on the biscuit.
- Then repeat step 5 method. Lastly use the 3rd portion chocolate pour and spread properly.
- Cover tin and put into the fridge until set.
This taste abit like kit Kat to me. Slice and wipe your knife after each cut. Warning don't attempt to stack the layer thick. It's better to watch your waistline :)