210g plain flour, sifted
50g cornflour, sifted
100g chocolate chips
226g butter (room temperature)
60g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Some M&M chocolate for deco
- Whisk butter until smooth and creamy. (i use hand whisk)
- Add sugar beat until smooth, then add vanilla essence.
- Gently, fold in flour mixture until incorporated. (Do not over mix)
- Flatten the dough to the thickness as desired and freeze for 2 hours.
- Using any cookies cutter of your preferences and cut.
- Place it on a baking sheet freeze another 20 minutes.
- Put into a preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Cookies must be completely cool to be store in an air-tight container.
Noted: The dough is very sticky, flour the work surface and cookies cutter. Can be spoon drop on baking sheet.
Extracted from: joyofbaking