8 small bitter gourd ( encore the seed, optional)
3 whole frog (skin remove chopped)
3 tablespoon of red dates (seed remove)
2 tablespoon of wolf berries
- Wash the frog leg and chopped them evenly. Leave on a wire rack to drain excessive water.
- Encore the small bitter gourd or just wash them. Set aside.
- Half the red dates and remove the seed and wash the wolf berries.
- Put all the ingredients in a double boiling jar.
- Placed double boiling jar inside a big pot half-submerged in water. Cover the pot and heat the water in the jar on medium heat or just sufficient heat so that the water does not boil over. Boil for 45 minutes or juice coming out of the ingredients. (Just like the way, we double boil chicken essence without water added in the ingredients.)
- Another way is to put all ingredients into small crockery pot on medium heat boil for 1 hr till juice coming out of the ingredients.