- A soothing diuretic for irritation of the bladder, urethra and prostate.
- Relieves urinary tract inflammation and bedwetting in children.
- Effective for difficult and scant urination, cystitis and kidney stones.
35g raw winter melon (optional)
2 dried winter melon (optional)
- Wash all ingredients. Boil water put all ingredients into the boiling water.
- Using medium heat continue to boil for 30 minutes till the barley are soft and the water become thicken.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Sieve away the barley and serve it warm or cold.
- Serious cases boil 2-3 times per week.
- Normal on recovering process boil 1-2 times per week.
- The above recipes was purely rely on my own estimation, as i had the habit of using my hand to boil soup (lazy to measure one-by-one). But i tried to measure the ingredient this time round.
- The portion of the recipes are only suitable for kids, as for adults please double the ingredients.
- I used cane sugar (yellowish colour small rock sugar) and Chinese barley, cos it more cooling.
- To speed up the process put a ceramic spoon in the boiling water.